Sunshine filled my day todayAnd puffy white clouds in the sky.
Things just seemed to fall in place,
And I didn’t even ask why.
Before I left the office,
I laughed and joked with my friends,
Sometimes we’re somber and busy,
Other times, the fun never ends.
Out on the road, going here and there
I had lots of patients to see.
Worried about things, not feeling well,
They all needed some help from me.
Working and living in a small town,
Has lots of benefits that I can see,
A patient asked if I knew her niece:
Yes, Mary went to school with me!
A paramedic, on an ambulance
This morning, made a funny face at me
I guess I was frowning, or maybe thinking
It was my smile, he wanted to see.
A friend of mine, brought oranges
Downtown to the office for me.
An extra trip, out of his way
Just to bring me some Vitamin C.
All in all, I had a very nice day
Filled with lots of friendly faces.
Things to do, and patients to see,
In lots of different places.
Back and forth, across town
Be here at nine, “I’ll be there at ten”
And tomorrow morning, bright and early
I’ll get up and do it all over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment